Friday, June 13, 2008

Well, That's About It for WWDC

Great conference, I feel like I learned a lot but at this point my brain is over saturated with the stuff.  It pretty exciting and I think that the people at this year's conference are going to be influencing what happens in iPhone development over the next few years; by extension what happens with iPhone over the next few years will be influencing the mobile market as a whole.

It will be very interesting to see what happens in July when the App Store comes online and when the NDA is lifted (so developers can talk about what they are doing).  From what I can see, the developers are sniffing out an opportunity fast.

For me, I can not wait to resume serious work on my own product.  But, right now this traveling has worn down my cognitive abilities (hence writing out a blog instead of coding).  I'm quite happy that they will be releasing videos of the content since its rapidly leaking from my brain as I type.

At any rate, I got a real sense that a future is being created in a way that will impact us in a big way.  Its pretty exciting to be a part of it.




No comments: