Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The iPhone Registration Has Arrived!

I will not get into the gritty details (more on that after the beta period), but my Apple registration has finally come through!  This is very exciting news for me since I have spent a considerable amount of time learning the Objective-C ropes.  Now, I can let go of the nagging feeling at the back of my head that I am wasting my time. 

It is very nice to see my own apps running on my phone and I am very excited about the apps that will soon be available from the App Store.

As a side note, I am not with a big company and even though I am a programmer I do not have any special ties to Apple or any particular certification other than applying for the program.  For everyone else out there like me I have to assume your certification is in the mail as we speak.  Good luck and hunting.

What this means for me is that I can focus on the iPhone internet business first.  I have about three apps in mind and one in the prototype stage that I hope to have ready by the end of the summer.  This is very good news for me, now I can't wait to do to next week's conference and see if I can't get some learning on!

No comments: