Thursday, May 29, 2008

Will the iPhone Developer Registration Ever Come?

Well, I have been hacking away at the iPhone SDK and while I cannot talk about it I do like playing around. But, I am getting a bit impatient - how long should I wait until I get "blessed" by Apple and will be able to actually put my apps on my phone. Got to admit that I am getting impatient - on one hand I just want to see the new shiny apps for the shear fun.

All this time invested in learning the Mac software could all be totally wasted if Apple just decides to withhold their blessing. It is a risk in this game and I could be spending this time on other business opportunities. So, this is the Fear and Uncertainity post...

Well, once this thing comes out of beta I will be expecting the registration but for now I think I will start to focus on other internet business ideas - at least until the conference on the 9th.

No comments: