Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First Product Released!

Well, this blog has not gotten much attention lately because I have been pulling all-nighters trying to get my first product released.  So, I am happy to say that Sunday nite I officially launched App Shop's first product, Wine Pad!

Now, I can officially call myself an entrepreneur.  Since Sunday, I have gotten about ten emails and 8 official reviews so the product does seem to be selling.  Most of the feedback has been positive or has suggestions that will go into the next update of Wine Pad.

Also, the app-shop.com website is getting much more traffic than any other blog I have used.  Chalk that up to iTunes...

This is a huge personal success for me, four months ago I never would have even thought of starting a business.  Today I have a registered business, bank accounts, web presence and customers.  This is a start and the actual cash situation is still uncertain - but at least there now is a cash flow situation.

Now, I have a lot of work to do.  My main focus this month is to establish a community around Wine Pad by over delivering to my present clients.  Well, off to work!

No comments: